6/27/2012

After unsigned long long Pause

Hi everyone. After about six months I am (not) finally back. My pace of life killed my writing schedule, my mind was pretty much blown away and I forgot about this blog, and my original blog, and social networks and everything. So, I all of a sudden stopped by here and saw an unpublished comment on my HackerTyper 1 post. It was from February :'(

I answered that comment, but I am not sure if Mike will see it. Anyway, now I plan to get back to work on this blog. This post is about my extremely long pause and comeback.

Things have changed much from the start of the year. I am older, I've never stopped learning new stuff about C and everything else. Now my summer vacation (if we should call it that way) will start in a week or two. I shall start working from the middle of July, some Python back-end programming in a software firm here in Belgrade. I should also finish a web project I have started with a colleague for my faculty. Nevertheless, I need to write about C, and I need to code in C, it's my first love.

Another of my plans is to learn my girlfriend how to write in C. That means I will have to continue writing tutorials and tasks and tests and everything. That will help me to keep this blog up.

Thanks for still following me via Twitter or RSS or wherever. It looks like you're more persistent than me. But now I am back.

Still, I don't believe my writing schedule will stay the same. I'll do my best to post at least twice a week, but I know it can become really hard sometimes. I'm just glad I will be here again in a week or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have anything useful to say (ideas, suggestions, questions, business proposals, or just "Thank you!"), please feel free to comment! Also, you can use my e-mail and/or find me on Twitter!