11/05/2011

A Typical Hello World Post

Hi! If you are reading this, you found me, probably after googling some stuff about C programming. So, welcome!

This blog is basically about algorithms, coding in C, and, eventually, living in C. I don't give any warranties for the solutions I publish here - as you can see, I am pretty much newbie in real, serious problems (although I am not one of C newbies, however). I like to help people, I would like to do something serious, but I am still a student who has to learn random things and, because of that, cannot participate enough in THE real wold.

As I learn new things, this will eventually become a place with more serious stuff. Until then, you can participate in the creation of this blog. Comment! Ask, answer, propose your point of view! Tell me if you find the stuff I am doing useful. Tell me if you're in trouble solving something, maybe I can help. Tell me what you think I should explain better. Tell me if you think I should consider adding a new topic. What should it be?

Many things I publish here will be parts of (or maybe whole) my faculty projects. Some things will be complete solutions, some things will be explained ideas. During this semester, I suppose I will mostly write about cryptography, computational geometry, coding, maybe some basic AI. You can find all those things anywhere on the Internet, but that's the stuff I am currently occupied by. However, you can ask anything you find useful, and I'll consider writing about it ASAP.

I am currently using Linux Mint 10 (Julia), but the codes published here ought to be platform-independent. If you have trouble compiling anything, please tell me, maybe I can change something in the code or eventually help you get out of trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have anything useful to say (ideas, suggestions, questions, business proposals, or just "Thank you!"), please feel free to comment! Also, you can use my e-mail and/or find me on Twitter!